Age of Mythology

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Grimmie
Master of Soviet Propaganda
Master of Soviet Propaganda

Age of Mythology

Post by Grimmie »

Oh man, oh man.

So, the Age of Empires guys released a dumb little trailer on April Fools Day, some mash up of AoE and alpacas, but my little beady Grimmie eyes spied that the URL had AoM in it. AoM I thought, Age of Mythology, one of my favouritest in the Age of series that was totally misunderstood and underplayed by the majority of the fanbase because it wasn't grounded in reality. Wouldn't it be cool if they updated that so it worked properly in Windows 7? I sure miss that.

Lo' and behold, 2nd of April they release a lovely little trailer saying it's getting the spit and polish that AoEII got on steam. Dynamic lighting, day/night cycles, HD graphic update, better water, native widescreen, steam workshop, steam multiplayer. All that good stuff.

Oh and hey, today it goes up for pre-order. Order before release on 8th of May and it's a generous 20% off, £18.39.
But what's this? There's a four pack for £13.59 per person? That sounds pretty good too.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/266840/

I wonder if any of my good friends at 5punk would like to buy a copy? :aww: