Heil

Say hello. It's only polite.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Koakona
Svenno
Svenno

Heil

Post by Koakona »

I am Koakona, known previously as Dragon Lord Zoranda, Consul of Darkness, Bane of Light, The Betrayer of Hope, more currently as Koa. My personal dominion and my digital dominion have of late begun to overlap, two members herein belonging to my glorious empire and another two belonging to the same WoW guild as I, thus it makes sense to close this triangle and pitch my hat into this bears ring.

I exist for my own entertainment and not just because I am a wanker but through my ongoing episodes of whimsy. An unashamedly British eccentric, having had the good fortune to live and travel in her majesties colonies in Africa and India, bringing the true light of the civilized world to these darkened savage shores.

Now as I am bored of this introduction already some very basic points without order or punctuation beyond the humble, I like beating poor people with sticks, there is no line to cross, people are innocent until proven guilty however all people are unworthy of note until proven otherwise, the best way to get a homeless person off the lawn is to spray them with the hose, islam is the societal equivalent of cancer, I play WoW, the possibility that I am not immortal has crossed my mind infrequently, I am not allowed to attend family church events, I fall asleep in warm rooms regardless of setting, 2pm on a Friday is a deadline before which you must meet or be greeted with frustration and mirth in equal measure, I am the worst at quitting smoking, I love smoking, I want to quit smoking, I can drink ungodly amounts of gin, fat is the new sexy, civ is the greatest game serious ever!

Oh and toon toon black and white army - clearly a bit of a masochist
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Heil

Post by Dog Pants »

I'll assume the Islam thing was part of the greater Daily Mail parody and bid you welcome to our own darkened savage shores, with all its hat-receiving bears' rings.

:wave:
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

:wave: Hai!

Koa is my boss, which has both merits and flaws. He steals my cigarettes yet threatens to fire me if I continue to supply them. He has (as mentioned) a Friday mode that starts off subtle like a buzzing fly trapped against a window pane and ends at two pee em like a thrash metal band crashing a plane into your house. After that point no coherent sounds are discernible except giggling. On the plus side he has a sick and depraved sense of humour, trolls people in work and took me on a trip to Leeds where we pretended a work and got drunk and well fed on the company dollar.
Shada
Shambler
Shambler

Post by Shada »

I do love a good bit of corruption in the workplace, welcome aboard!
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Also, +1 for my 5punky pimping!
Koakona
Svenno
Svenno

Post by Koakona »

literally call people at work trolls, poor washing up trolls, she looked so dissapointed. Silly woman was staring at me yesterday when she ventured out of her cave.

Yes 5punk will come in useful for Pete's performance management, for example todays post about being bored @ work will spur me to give him greater and more back breaking challenges in the future! :boogie:

And no, I really do believe Islam is a societal cancer, I used to give weekly lectures to my muslim staff about how their religion is backwards morally, socially and scientifically, has no foundation in reality as provable through historical documentation and is the second leading cause of irritation in the middle east, only just beaten to the top spot by sand is ones vagina. I likewise dislike most organized religion but hold the moon god in particular disdain.
Last edited by Koakona on January 8th, 2013, 19:58, edited 1 time in total.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

Someone's going to get Jihaded. Not by me I should add.

Welcome :wave:
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Oh fuck. Who let you in?
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Koakona wrote:And no, I really do believe Islam is a societal cancer, I used to give weekly lectures to my muslim staff about how their religion is backwards morally, socially and scientifically, has no foundation in reality as provable through historical documentation and is the second leading cause of irritation in the middle east, only just beaten to the top spot by sand is ones vagina. I likewise dislike most organized religion but hold the moon god in particular disdain.
Well apparently people are entitled to their opinions, but please keep any religious intolerance on Facebook. Ta.
Koakona
Svenno
Svenno

Post by Koakona »

Dr. kitteny berk wrote:Oh fuck. Who let you in?
People for whom bestiality is polite dinner conversation?
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Pete, then.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Koakona wrote:Yes 5punk will come in useful for Pete's performance management, for example todays post about being bored @ work will spur me to give him greater and more back breaking challenges in the future! :boogie:
It never states I was bored, just sick of work. And in terms of more work, you just gave me a whole other persons job to do on top of my own.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Dr. kitteny berk wrote:Pete, then.
:wave:
Koakona
Svenno
Svenno

Post by Koakona »

HereComesPete wrote:
Koakona wrote:Yes 5punk will come in useful for Pete's performance management, for example todays post about being bored @ work will spur me to give him greater and more back breaking challenges in the future! :boogie:
It never states I was bored, just sick of work. And in terms of more work, you just gave me a whole other persons job to do on top of my own.
You looked bored.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Koakona wrote:
HereComesPete wrote:
You looked bored.
Lies! You weren't even on site today!
Koakona
Svenno
Svenno

Post by Koakona »

HereComesPete wrote:
I have eyes and ears everywhere! 4 different people said you looked like you were idle today.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Koakona wrote:
HereComesPete wrote:
I have eyes and ears everywhere! 4 different people said you looked like you were idle today.
If they didn't also use the words feckless and shenanigans then they weren't watching me.
Pnut
Ninja
Ninja

Post by Pnut »

:ahoy:
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

Hello! :wave:
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

I think I'm in love.

Have you:

A. Read Tom Holland
B. Got a butler

If no to either of the above, we shall need to go shopping together.