Grimmie
16%

Total votes: 19

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

5punk Award (Om)Nominations - 5punker of the Year

Post by Dog Pants »

Post here to suggest entries for the 5punker of the Year. Nominees will be 5punkers who have gone above and beyond to promote 5punkiness, to tirelessly bring us all together and enable us to continue as the wonderful horse-bumming community that we are. Votes will be placed in the new year.

Since this is as good a place to put it as any, please also discuss any new suggestions for awards this year, or any that don't really apply any more (or should maybe be ceased as a lifetime achievement, such as the Monkey at a Keyboard award permanently given to Ty).
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Re: 5punk Award (Om)Nominations - 5punker of the Year

Post by HereComesPete »

Mobile game of the year?

For 5punker of the year I nominate FJ, our angry, foul mouthed father. Despite getting bummed by his employers (and subsequently re-hired) he's here and he's also foisted himself upon us at the various bashes, jumping in to bearding with faaabulous abandon and watching us yoofs retire to bed whilst still playing games and suckling upon the stella artois teat.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

Dog Pants, you've tried to corral us all into making our little nest on the web a new and exciting place but unfortunately we've been pretty 5punky about it. Still, your effort earns you a nomination.
FJ deserves one too for being 5punk's very own Buddha, as every time I complained about stuff that sucked FJ was there with some genuinely good advice. I never really knew how to answer to that so thank you FJ.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

This year I'd like to nominate Grimmie. It's easy to forget now, because he has a social life, but earlier in the year I remember thinking to myself that we was prolific among us, doing a better job than me at keeping the posts coming in and generally keeping the place interesting when it might otherwise have been more quiet. Several other 5punkers also spring to mind for the same reason, but Grimmie stands out as having caught my attention for doing so.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

Dog Pants for his efforts in updating the site and getting discussions going.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

spoodie wrote:Dog Pants for his efforts in updating the site and getting discussions going.
:above: Coordinating lazy bastards into doing things is never an easy task however DP seems to have the willpower to poke us into doing productive things! That alone is a worth a Omnomnomination.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Dog Pants wrote:Since this is as good a place to put it as any, please also discuss any new suggestions for awards this year, or any that don't really apply any more (or should maybe be ceased as a lifetime achievement, such as the Monkey at a Keyboard award permanently given to Ty).
Do we think being able to post multiple votes is a good idea? At least in the games awards, given the amount of nominees. Like a first, second and third place vote for everyone?
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

If you ain't first you're last!
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

Beautiful gold, so-so silver and shameful bronze.