Voddy's Money Drive 2014

News and important info, general banter, and suggestions for 5punk

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Killavodka
Cheese Lord
Cheese Lord

Voddy's Money Drive 2014

Post by Killavodka »

Its round to that time of the year again! Tomorrow I will be doing a 100 mile charity bike ride (probably the last time for a few years) in aid of Wooden Spoon

Some of you will remember me doing this same event last year, it was really tough but looking forward to doing it again even though some of this year's route is based on stage one of the Tour De France which is really fucking hard.

If any of you fancy donating a little bit of cash it would be very welcome. Doesn't have to be a lot, I know a lot of you have children/slaves/mistresses to provide for!

My Donation Page
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Voddy's Money Drive 2014

Post by Dog Pants »

It took me a while to realise you had your hand on a concrete post. I thought you were just being overtly camp.
Killavodka
Cheese Lord
Cheese Lord

Re: Voddy's Money Drive 2014

Post by Killavodka »

Overtly camp is my factory default!

Despite getting my bike run over the night before I still managed to participate in this year's charity bike ride, unfortunately the grueling Tour De France route we took combined with borrowed bike and horrific weather forced me to pull out at the last checkpoint with 20 miles still to go. Still 80 miles isn't bad for a day out.... Thanks to everyone who donated!