Deject
No votes

Total votes: 16

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Talented Bastard Award 2013 Nominations

Post by Dog Pants »

Nominate your Talented Bastard for 2013 here. The Talented Bastard award goes to the 5punker who has made the rest of us look like monkey handed head dobbers (wait, are those two mutually exclusive?) by virtue of their creative acumen. Voting polls will be added in the new year.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Re: Talented Bastard Award 2013 Nominations

Post by Joose »

EDIT: clever, posted in the wrong thread.
Grimmie
Master of Soviet Propaganda
Master of Soviet Propaganda

Post by Grimmie »

Pants, for his insightful, well written post-Frigame ramblings. They're great.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

For me this has to be Tandino for his Lets Plays. As well as making about 18 of them, his dialogue flows so naturally he sounds like a pro Youtuber. And he's funny.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

Tandino, Dog Pants, FatherJack and Grimmie for me. Pants for his fantastic Friday diaries which is the only internet literature I look forward to apart from cracked articles, and Tandy, FJ and Grimmie for youtubing. Having made two myself I know how much time goes into them and even though I stopped watching after a while (Sorry guys, it's not because of the videos) I enjoyed them immensely. Big thumbs up!
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by FatherJack »

Deject did a masterful Let's Play too which was awesome to listen to, we should all (myself included) try to catch up and give good feedback as there were a number of others making encouraging noises towards making their own in that thread. It's one of the best things I think we've done collectively since Willies! and moar would be great.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

FatherJack wrote:Deject did a masterful Let's Play too which was awesome to listen to, we should all (myself included) try to catch up and give good feedback as there were a number of others making encouraging noises towards making their own in that thread. It's one of the best things I think we've done collectively since Willies! and moar would be great.
I'll be honest, the likelihood of my LP Dredmor series continuing is very slim, now that I have a jerb and my free time has mostly disappeared. Also, I think my savegame got messed up, as Dredmor, brilliant as it is, is not the most stable game ever.

I might do a special Fightin' Dredmor episode as I have a character on the last level of the dungeon. who knows.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

All of the above, my vote goes to Tandy though. An easy humour and well timed delivery in the stalker vids made them a must watch for me. Shame he did the usual 5punker trick of wandering off after butterflies. Got me to install the game again and I know a few others did too.
tandino
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by tandino »

Wahoo, a nomination! I intend to get back on the Let's Play train again, hopefully soon now I have a lovely room in the new house dedicated to me and my "interests". I'm absolutely going to finish STALKER and as a few of you may know I picked up a few "classics" at the last Brum Bash which I think need coverage.

My nomination is for Doggers for the always brilliant and entertaining Friday diaries and the work on the review/rating system. No mean feat for someone with very little Wordpress experience.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Polls are up! Get your votes in before the 7th.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Polls are up! Get your votes in before the 7th.