HereComesPete
7%

Total votes: 14

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Vampire of the Year Award 2013 Nominations

Post by Dog Pants »

Place your nominations here for the Vampire of the Year. This award is presented to the 5punker who can most often be found gaming at all hours or, more specifically, in the dead of night when most sane people would be asleep. Voting polls will go up in the new year.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Vampire of the Year Award 2013 Nominations

Post by Dog Pants »

I'm probably a contender for this myself given my propensity for not leaving TS on a Friday or Saturday until everyone else has gone to bed. But that leaves me in a position to see who is about in the early hours, and the cause of more lost sleep than anyone else for me is Anery. He works night shifts, so he's a natural vampire anyway, but I have been known to stay up until past 3am talking to him (which results in a bollocking off Mrs Pants and a very tired me, but I do enjoy our chats).
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

Like Pants, I will also nominate myself because I'm usually partaking in the late TS nights even though I stopped making sense hours ago. What I never tell anyone is that even after I say goodnight on TS I often stay up for a little longer, sometimes till I see the first light of day looming on the horizon. Then like a real vampire I seek to escape the burning rays of the sun by finally retiring to my bed, only to get woken up at noon by a disappointed Mrs. J.

As bonus nominates I'm going to point my finger in the direction of Roman and Pete as both were very often part of the late night sessions. We had some very interesting conversations though.
Anery
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Anery »

My sleep cycle is fucked up for professional reasons but I regularly see Mr J online playing all the games, so he gets my nomination.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Polls are up! Get your votes in before the 7th. This will probably be the last year for this award due to hardly any of us staying up that late any more.