paintball/lasertag bash

Forum for organising the next LAN event

Moderator: Forum Moderators

What date is the time what you want to go is it?

July
No votes
August
No votes
September
No votes
October
No votes

Total votes: 0

Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

paintball/lasertag bash

Post by Wifeyberk »

Been talking to Berk about this for ages and he keeps saying he'd love to do it but has the organizational skills of a chimp at a tea party. Therefore, I'm writing this and he can just add in his ten pence worth if he so wishes.

Okay, the place I'm thinking is http://www.cenarth-paintball.co.uk/. They do various things in army style fun.

I live not far from here, I have 2 spare rooms and a sofa bed, plus a trailer tent that sleeps 10. So, if you're interested, chuck some dates my way until one sticks. I can meet ppl from Aberystwyth way or Carmarthen way and pick up at train stations from both.

Beach is 10 mins away (in case ppl wanted to go chase hot chicks, or cold ones because after all it is Wales). And there is also a theme park, farm parks etc for those wishing to know.

For my money, I don't care if you want to bring partners, children, dogs, grans or whatever. But I understand that you have this as a blokes thing, so really, this is up for discussion. Please give me ideas on dates, how many you would like to bring etc, so I can get a general idea.

CHEERS!
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Re: paintball/lasertag bash

Post by HereComesPete »

Is any part of the year an option? Because right now I'm skint, fat and about as fit as a diabetic in a coma.
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

Yeah, basically any time that suits people. It can be arranged at short(ish) notice. But what I'm after is dates/months that you might be interested and I'll sort out when they have dates closest to that.

You might also like to consider that it is a seaside area and may like to take advantage of that, but it's not essential, AND I've just remembered a place nearby that iscalled cc2000. It has crystal maze there. So you could make it like a long weekend jobby and do both if u fancy.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

If its in the summer months (or whatever the Wales equivalent is) then colour me interested.
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

Spoiler:
berks birthday is in June.... Maybe a fucking good piss up with an extra excuse?
Ok *hotter* months ( meaning less rainy ones) are usually April, may, and June. I don't know if you guys have other shit planned for these months but if one of those is suitable then we're halfway there.
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

Also some capable admin do a poll thing for me on here to make it easier for ppl to just vote? I'm incapable, what with being a girl, and blonde, and basically computer illiterate compared to u lot
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Wifeyberk wrote:Also some capable admin do a poll thing for me on here to make it easier for ppl to just vote? I'm incapable, what with being a girl, and blonde, and basically computer illiterate compared to u lot
:)
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

:w00t: thank you muchly.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

As the woman is a bit slow, and not really figuring that May's belgiumbash could interfere with a summer bash... Fix'd.

The weather here is usually still pretty good in september, october even has the occasional beach compatible day.

Otherwise, basically as wifey said. come here, get drunk, twat about in forests with guns.
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

Just a point of note though, I would definitely not be able to do shit the 2nd week in september. Well, basically, you guys wouldn't. Unless of course you wanted to get your asses handed to you by a bunch of kids who wanted to join in. So later on in september would be best in my opinion. Failling that, any of the other times are also awesome.